What sets Salenger, Sack, Kimmel & Bavaro apart from other Personal Injury firms?
Compassion, a keen understanding of the issues, and the ability to move a case quickly to resolution!
Formed in 1985, the quality of our firm is reflected in the following achievements:
- Our clients have received over $500 million in awards and settlements
- Our Attorneys have more than 125 years of combined legal experience
- We serve as trial counsel to the legal profession
- We are lecturers and authors on trial practices and strategies
Our dedication to satisfying client needs and enthusiasm for achieving justice brings outstanding results through:
- A philosophy of collaboration and thoroughness. Our litigation team, comprised of a partner, associate and paralegal allows us to prepare a compelling case that will deliver maximum monetary recovery.
- Detailed research to obtain the most qualified witnesses and experts.
We understand the challenges our clients face. SSKB attorneys and staff work closely with our clients to educate them and help them feel comfortable about the legal process.
- Listen and respond to your questions
- Keep you informed about the details of your case through open, ongoing communication so you feel confident and secure
- Encourage you to call us with any problem, even after the case is over
In addition to its New York State practice, Salenger, Sack, Kimmel & Bavaro attorneys have also successfully represented clients in New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, Florida, Nebraska, Ohio and Puerto Rico.
The attorneys’ choice for personal injury and medical malpractice litigation
More than 100 law firms regularly refer complex personal injury and medical malpractice cases to us. Salenger, Sack, Kimmel & Bavaro is rated in the Top Tier of New York City and New York Metropolitan personal injury firms by Best Law Firms (U.S. News and World Report), and our attorneys are regularly named by our peers and adversaries for recognition among Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers and Martindale-Hubbell, Lifetime Achievement Awards, Best of Long Island, Leaders in Law…the list goes on.
Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year for Long Island – Medical Malpractice – Plaintiffs, Marvin Salenger
Best Lawyers in America (Woodward, White, Inc.)
Best Law Firms Tier 1 for NY Metro (U.S. News & World Report)
Martindale-Hubbell AV rated
New York Metro Super Lawyers List
Best Litigation Firm on Long Island, Long Island Business News
Lifetime Achievement Awards, NYC Trial Lawyers Association, Marvin Salenger and Bob Sack
Leadership in Law Award, Long Island Business News, Jeff Kimmel