Compassion, a keen understanding of the issues, and the ability to move a case quickly to resolution sets Salenger, Sack, Kimmel & Bavaro apart from other personal injury firms.
Formed in 1985, the quality of our firm is reflected in the following achievements:
- Over $500 million in awards and settlements for our clients
- Lawyers with more than 125 years of combined legal experience
- Trial counsel to the legal profession
- Lecturers and authors on trial practices and strategies
Our dedication to satisfying client needs and enthusiasm for achieving justice brings outstanding results through:
- A collaborative and thorough approach. Our litigation team, comprised of a partner, associate and paralegal allows us to prepare a compelling case that will deliver maximum monetary recovery.
- Detailed research to obtain the most qualified witnesses and experts
We understand the challenges our clients face. Our attorneys and staff work closely with our clients to educate them and help them feel comfortable about the legal process.
- Listen and respond to your questions
- Keep you informed about the details of your case through open, ongoing communication so you feel confident and secure
- Encourage you to call us with any problem, even after the case is over
In addition to its New York State practice, Salenger, Sack, Kimmel & Bavaro attorneys have also successfully represented clients with cases in New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, Florida, Nebraska, Ohio and Puerto Rico.
Best Lawyers in America (Woodward, White, Inc.)
Best Law Firms Tier 1 for NY Metro (U.S. News & World Report)
Martindale-Hubbell AV rated
New York Metro Super Lawyers List
Best Litigation Firm on Long Island, Long Island Business News
Lifetime Achievement Awards, NYC Trial Lawyers Association, Marvin Salenger and Bob Sack
Leadership in Law Award, Long Island Business News, Jeff Kimmel