The File Clerk is a utility position within the firm that provides general support in a variety of areas to ensure the smooth operation of the office. The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coverage to the front reception desk
- File documents in accordance to Firm procedures
- Assist in the creation of Trial Books and Mediation Books
- Assist Legal Teams with the scanning and copying of any documents
- Distribute and stamp mail as well as to ensure that it is sent to the mailing department
- Set up / break down lunch
Please submit a resume and cover letter stating your interest to email@example.com. Be sure to put your name and “File Clerk” in the subject header.
Click here to return to the Salenger, Sack, Kimmel & Bavaro Careers page.
Salenger, Sack, Kimmel & Bavaro, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or handicap, marital and partnership status, arrest or criminal conviction record, status as a victim of domestic violence, genetic information (including predisposing genetic characteristics), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.