ANTHONY M. BENEDUCE
Anthony M. Beneduce is a passionate trial attorney dedicated to pursuing justice for victims of negligence and childhood sexual abuse. Anthony joined SSKB in early 2020 after a successful and rewarding career as an Assistant District Attorney in the Bronx District Attorney’s Office, where he gained extensive courtroom experience.
Anthony’s background includes 4 years of experience as a laborer and member of the Construction & General Building Laborers’ Local 79. As a union laborer, he performed demolition work, general worksite maintenance and scaffold building. He credits his persistence and resilience to his experience working on construction sites throughout New York. Anthony prides himself as being a worker among workers.
As a prosecutor in Bronx County, Anthony worked in the Narcotics Bureau and the Trial Division, where he prosecuted violent crimes. Recognized for his determination and trial skills, he was soon promoted to the Gun Violence Unit. Anthony developed a reputation among judges and his colleagues for being an ethical but formidable attorney. His experience advocating on behalf of crime victims solidified his innate desire to advocate for his community.
Anthony is a compassionate and genuine attorney who strongly pursues the best outcome for his clients. He approaches each client with a desire to be of service and passionately seeks full justice for his clients.
Anthony developed his love for trial advocacy as a member of Brooklyn Law School’s prestigious Moot Court Honor Society, Trial Division. He competed in national competitions and won 1st place at the 2015 Florida State University National Mock Trial Competition. Anthony continues to volunteer as an alumni advisor to the Trial Division at Brooklyn Law School.
Anthony is always looking for ways to give back to his community. He volunteers with the Brooklyn Law School Diversity Alumni Admissions Board and the New York City Bar Association’s Office for Diversity and Inclusion. Anthony also serves as a member of the Puerto Rican Bar Association, Young Lawyers Committee, and the New York County Lawyers Association, Young Lawyers Committee.
Anthony is admitted to practice law in New York State.
- Elected Class Commencement Speaker
- Brooklyn Law School Moot Court Honor Society, Trial Division.
- Brooklyn Law School Diversity Alumni Admissions Board
- Brooklyn Law School Gwen Greenberg Prize, 2016
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) Fellow, 2016
- Brooklyn Bar Association Theodore Jones Endowed Scholarship, 2016
- New York City Bar Association C. Bainbridge Smith Scholarship, 2015
- Puerto Rican Bar Association Scholarship, 2015
- Florida State University College of Law National Mock Trial Champion
- NYC Bar Association Office of Diversity and Inclusion, Volunteer (mentor HS students through this program).
- Brooklyn Law School Moot Court Honor Society, Trial Division Alumni Advisor.
Letter To the Class of 2018, A 3L’s Secrets to Law School Success
- Brooklyn Law School, Juris Doctor, May 2016
- St. John’s University, B.A., Philosphy, January 2013
- Kingsborough Community College, A.A., Liberal Arts, June 2010
- New York
- Puerto Rican Bar Association, Young Lawyers Committee
- New York County Lawyer’s Association, Young Lawyers Committee