Premises Accident – LIRR worker suffered electric shock

$3.75 Million Settlement

Back To All Results

Our client was a 30-year-old electrician working for the LIRR. While doing electrical work in the Queens service and repair building, he was shocked by ungrounded and improperly insulated wires contained within a wire box. At time of accident our client was bending “pipe wire” in a wire box on the site. A co-worker electrified a wire that fell from the wire box and struck our client’s arm, causing a shock and severe brain injury.